Webauthn with FIDO2-Stick and Privacyidea

Hello everyone,

i’m new to privacyidea.
At the moment i’m trying to use privacyidea paired with keykloak to log on to SAML with an FIDO2-Stick (a yubikey in this case). To do so I would like to use the Webauthn Protocol.

I’ve already created the enrollment token successfully. While enrollment I tryed to set a PIN for the authentication and after enrollment this one is verifyed correctly in the UI. But while verifing the token I got the follwing error:

“500 Internal Server Error: The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.”

My logs showed me different python errors, among others in the webauthntoken.py. The last log message is “TypeError: argument of type ‘NoneType’ is not iterable.”

I tried to log into my testaplication afterwards (hoping it’s magically working), but it shows the same behavior: The PIN ist correctly verified but touching the FIDO2 stick results in “Authentication failed. Answer doesn’t fit the challenge”.

Has any of you an idea at which point my privacyidea breaks? Did I simply forgot to take one important step or might something be wrong with my configuration?