currently, I’m facing an issue while installing PrivacyIdea on my RHEL 8 Server.
I’m using the PDF / Installation Guide for CentOS.
Everything worked so far.
- Created a virtual environment with
- Installed PI with pip
- Created a MariaDB with PI_User and Grant all privileges
- Installed Apache Web Server and the python3_WSGI_MOD
- Configured the PI Config-Files
- Created user / group Privacyidea, etc.
The Apache Server listens and i can reach it from my Client.
As soon as I reference the WSGI Script File, i’ll get an HTTP Error 403 (Forbidden).
I can’t wrap my head around it, I did everything as described in the PDF File.
Is there anything I missed, which is not documented? Something I’ll have to do on the Web server.
My guess is to give everyone Read- Permissions on something. But i don’t really know where, and i’m stuck .
Maybe some of you can help or a nudge in the right direction.
(I believe it’s a common thing, I’m too newbish for )
Thanks in Advance and Greetings