SMS Error 404 - Pin correct

Hi,

When I try to test an sms token I get this error [2022-01-26 00:26:47,694][1281][140296916146048][WARNING][privacyidea.lib.tokens.smstoken:354] The PIN was correct, but the SMS could not be sent: SMSError(error_id=404, description=‘SMS could not be sent: 404’) The gateway has been set up as follows…
Have put the “headings” in the options settings and set Verify ssl to yes … If I complete the normal curl command on the server with the same information it completes so the server tis able to communicate

Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 01.19.54
Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 01.19.39
Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 01.19.32

also the settings in the strong auth wordpress plugin don’t seem to be accepted by the PI server… what are the url I put https://IPADDRESSHERE
and the rest seemed obvious but I must have something wrong - there seem to be no error in logs
I have installed the Ubuntu packages by adding the sources from net nights - oddly PI seems to have two install locations under /opt and /etc I realise this is open source so no documentation is not really expected when you offer a paid version but thanks for any help you can give.

I’m still happy to set up an Niginx Reverse Proxy informt of the web site to handle authentication.

hi,

i tested the sms provider with the following settings (also clickatell) and it worked:

Options:

• apiKey: YOUR_API_KEY
  • content: {otp}
  • to: {phone}

Header:

- NONE

Just add your Headers to Options and it should work.

Fantastic thanks !

You wouldn’t happen to have a working soap / or otherwise authentication sheme for Wordpress would you ?

No sorry i am not familiar with Wordpress,

but there is a tutorial for wordpress/privacyidea.
It’s out of date (for PI v.2x) so maybe something has changed:
Link

If you want to know more about wordpress, check out the documentation or search on google.
I am sure you will find something that will help.

Best Regards
Colin