privacyIDEA 2.23.5 1054, sql error Unknown column 'token.resolver' in 'field list

privacyIDEA 2.23.5 install (DEB) Ubuntu 14.04.5 install
Webpage localhost/#/login
Not loading proper page. loads an MySQL error:
“(OperationalError) (1054, “Unknown column ‘token.resolver’ in ‘field list’”)
‘SELECT count(*) AS count_1 \nFROM (SELECT token.id AS token_id, token.description AS token_description, token.serial AS token_serial, token.tokentype AS token_tokentype, token.user_pin AS token_user_pin, token.user_pin_iv AS token_user_pin_iv, token.so_pin AS token_so_pin, token.so_pin_iv AS token_so_pin_iv, token.resolver AS token_resolver, token.resolver_type AS token_resolver_type, token.user_id AS token_user_id, token.pin_seed AS token_pin_seed, token.otplen AS token_otplen, token.pin_hash AS token_pin_hash, token.key_enc AS token_key_enc, token.key_iv AS token_key_iv, token.maxfail AS token_maxfail, token.active AS token_active, token.revoked AS token_revoked, token.locked AS token_locked, token.failcount AS token_failcount, token.count AS token_count, token.count_window AS token_count_window, token.sync_window AS token_sync_window, token.rollout_state AS token_rollout_state \nFROM token \nWHERE token.user_id != %s AND token.active = true) AS anon_1’ (’’,)”

PI.cfg:
SQLALCHEMY_DATABASE_URI = ‘mysql://privacyidea:mypassword@localhost/privacyidea’

privacyidea.ini:
sqlalchemy.url = mysql://privacyidea:mypassword@localhost/privacyidea
args = (’/var/log/privacyidea/privacyidea.log’,‘a’, 10000000, 4)
who.log_file = /var/log/privacyidea/privacyidea.log
privacyideaURL = https://localhost
privacyideaURL.disable_SSL=True

phpMyAdmin shows no rows for anything but [admin] and [ alembic_version] all other table like token are empty
fallowed PDF privacyIDEA Authentication System, Release 2.23.3 and https://www.privacyidea.org/documentation/howtos/howto-run-privacyidea-with-apache2-and-mysql/
Don’t seem to find any instructions on MySQL setup that address tables needed or how to install them
Thanks James

Packages for 2.23.4 on 14.04 are highly deprecated!
Use privacyIDEA 3.5 on Ubuntu 18.04!

Tried the 3.5 documentation first with ever more frustrating results. My objective was to install the most simple example just to give this a test drive to find out if this was even something i wanted to use.
This was really all about a HyperFIDO USB key that only seems to have downloads for windows and I Don’t use any unsecured windows junk on any of my 2 servers or other 5 PC’s
So any help with the Apache2 and Mysql would be great. I am also not inclined to install the latest of any program. This particular server is just a Back up for all my other PC’s with a massive collection of Drives. Eventually the Server will be on a local network only with denial to the WAN VIA a webmin CFS and LDF package

I do not know. What do you want to achieve?

I do not want to spent time with deprecated systems. And I recommend you also do not do this.

I very much recommend to install on a fresh Ubuntu 18.04. This is the easiest way and done in 3 minutes. If you are stuck there, I would very much be interested in how, since this is usually straigtforward.

If you do not want to install 3.5, which is the latest version you can install version 3.4.1 via the pip installation, but then you have to configure a lot more (DB connection, webserver) manually.
https://privacyidea.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation/pip.html