Changing the 'One Time Password' prompt

Hi
Slightly odd question.
Is it possible to configure the ‘One Time Password’ prompt the use receives? E.g. to something like ‘Verification Code’.
Our users, take this very literally and call support when they are asked again. We’ve sent docs, explained via calls and email. There are many of them in various countries now working from home and this is driving us nuts!

Kind Regards
Tom

Hi Tom,
welcome to the community.
Yes it is.

Thanks @cornelinux

Where should we look to do this? Nothing obvious in the docs, only came across how to change the web UI.
I’m not the person who can do this as I don’t have direct access to our AWS servers. I want to share possible options with our server engineer.

Tom

Hi Tom,
I don’t know. I do not know your scenario. (i.e. you did not actually tell, what you are doing and what you want ot change)

Hi
We have a privacy idea setup for our Jira server set up by our previous server engineer who has left. We would like to change a screen
This is what the user see when they need and OTP
We would like it to read ‘Please enter your Verification Code’

Tom

Hi Tom,

it looks like you absolutely do not know, what your system is doing and which software you are using - right? And the engineer who left did not leave any documentation. And noone else worked with that. And noone else was able to find some reading points.

You are using the simpleSAMLphp plugin of privacyIDEA. Which - to the reasons mentions above - you were not able to mention in your first post. Usually everyone would have expected, that you would mention that.

simpleSAMLphp and the privacyIDEA simpleSAMLphp Plugin supports different themes. Check the configuration file of simpleSAMLphp. There are many different ways, this can be done. We can not know, which one you choose.

Anyways - the theme you are using is “privacyidea:google” (https://github.com/privacyidea/simplesamlphp-module-privacyidea/tree/master/themes), so you can definitively create your very own style with html and css.

Thanks @cornelinux
That will give us something to chew on tomorrow!

Tom