AW: Re: MySQL user databases

Hi Andrei,
The mapping needs to be
"userid": Id column name
When running pi-manage you need to have read access to the files in /etc/privacyidea.Just run the command as root.
Kind regards Cornelius

Cornelius KölbelCornelius.koelbel@netknights.it+49 151 2960 1417
NetKnights GmbHhttp://netknights.itLandgraf-Karl-Str. 19, 34131 Kassel, GermanyTel: +49 561 3166797, Fax: +49 561 3166798
Amtsgericht Kassel, HRB 16405Geschäftsführer: Cornelius Kölbel-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------
Von: Andrei Burn andreimonster@hotmail.com
Datum: 02.11.2015 12:11 (GMT+01:00)
An: privacyidea privacyidea@googlegroups.com
Betreff: Re: MySQL user databases

Hi Cornelius!
so this is my mapping “id” : “id”, “username”: “username”, “surname” : “surname”, “givenname” : “givenname” , “email” : “email” }another thing I’ve just notice now that when I try to install privacyidea on my other ubuntu machine I realised that pi-manage.py it’s not working… when I tried to create a admin it returned the following errors

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/bin/pi-manage.py”, line 583, in
manager.run()
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/flask_script/init.py”, line 405, in run
result = self.handle(sys.argv[0], sys.argv[1:])
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/flask_script/init.py”, line 384, in handle
return handle(app, *positional_args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/flask_script/commands.py”, line 145, in handle
return self.run(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/bin/pi-manage.py”, line 85, in add
db.create_all()
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/flask_sqlalchemy/init.py”, line 895, in create_all
self._execute_for_all_tables(app, bind, ‘create_all’)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/flask_sqlalchemy/init.py”, line 887, in _execute_for_all_tables
op(bind=self.get_engine(app, bind), **extra)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/schema.py”, line 2848, in create_all
tables=tables)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/engine/base.py”, line 1478, in _run_visitor
with self._optional_conn_ctx_manager(connection) as conn:
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/contextlib.py”, line 17, in enter
return self.gen.next()
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/engine/base.py”, line 1471, in _optional_conn_ctx_manager
with self.contextual_connect() as conn:
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/engine/base.py”, line 1661, in contextual_connect
self.pool.connect(),
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/pool.py”, line 272, in connect
return _ConnectionFairy(self).checkout()
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/pool.py”, line 431, in init
rec = self._connection_record = pool._do_get()
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/pool.py”, line 871, in _do_get
return self._create_connection()
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/pool.py”, line 225, in _create_connection
return _ConnectionRecord(self)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/pool.py”, line 318, in init
self.connection = self.__connect()
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/pool.py”, line 379, in __connect
connection = self.__pool._creator()
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/engine/strategies.py”, line 80, in connect
return dialect.connect(*cargs, **cparams)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/engine/default.py”, line 283, in connect
return self.dbapi.connect(*cargs, **cparams)
sqlalchemy.exc.OperationalError: (OperationalError) unable to open database file None None

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 12:54:44 PM UTC, Andrei Burn wrote:Hi all … I’m trying to link my mysql user database with privacyidea, I’ve manage to connect with the mysql server which tells me that the users has been found,but when I go to the users tab at my privacyidea, I cannot see the users or retrieve any info. also when I try to add a new users it creates a column on the server but the data I entered doesn’t appear.I am using only one table and I am mapping all the attributes which in this case are: id , username , surname , givenname , email.I know it must be something silly that I am doing wrong, but I just cannot get around this.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “privacyidea” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to privacyidea+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to privacyidea@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/privacyidea/98aa11fc-e0d5-498e-9928-dcc54c010986%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.