I’m quite new to privacyIDEA, so please bear with me
We are using the simpleSAMLphp privacyIDEA module much like described in the blog post here:
It works smooth and as expected. In the module documentation (https://github.com/privacyidea/simplesamlphp-module-privacyidea/blob/master/docs/privacyidea.md
there are a couple of config parameters I don’t really understand how to use:
* Other authproc filters can disable 2FA if you want to.
* If privacyIDEA should listen to the setting, you have to enter the state’s path and key.
* The value of this key will be set by a previous auth proc filger.
* privacyIDEA will only be disabled, if the value of the key is set to false,
* in any other situation (e.g. the key is not set or does not exist), privacyIDEA will be enabled.
‘enabledPath’ => ‘’,
‘enabledKey’ => ‘’,
Are there any examples or pointers on how to use enabledPath/enabledKey? I think this will provide functionality I need, but I am a bit stuck on how to.
I do apologise if this is a stupid question and it should be obvious, but to me it isn’t