Hello, i went through all the videos, howtos and documentation, still unable to find how to implement the basic scenario i need:
- apache httpd or nginx used as a reverse proxy for any custom web application
- first factor is username/password against privacyidea server, which i have set up and user resolver configured
- (at this point i get password mismatch in error.log)
- i expect privacyidea mobile application to be involved somehow here ( downloaded from google play)
- i expect to be redirected to some page with QR code or receive a push notification on my mobile app
- on successful confirmation i’m allowed to pass
Do i get something wrong? Actually there’s not much information on mobile app, i’ve managed to scan the qr and it generates some OTPs but what am i supposed to use it for?
I’m not reviewing other scenarios for now, only apache httpd with 2nd factor.