This is just a test instance, so there is only one user and one token enrolled, the push one. I did enroll a TOTP token initially just to confirm that everything worked as it does in my 2.23 instance. Once I confirmed, I unassigned the token and deleted it.
I then enrolled the push token, and it seemed to enroll correctly. All indications on the screen said so, and the token entry in the WEBGUI states it’s status is enrolled.
The only thing interesting in the log file with debug mode on was the line:
[privacyidea.api.lib.utils:219] Can not get param: No JSON object could be decoded
I thought maybe I had not put the file location in correctly in the SMS Gateway config, but when I renamed the file, the error returned change to something to the effect of “could not locate JSON file”.
I also changed file ownership, setting it to root:root and privacyidea:privacyidea, with no change.
At this point, my best guess is a problem with the format of how the JSON file is written.