I have three realms configured for different access levels; admin, helpdesk, and users (default). Level of access is controlled via policies. Each realm is using an LDAP resolver with appropriate user filters. All users that exist in the admin realm will also exist in the helpdesk and users realm. All users that exist in the helpdesk realm also exist in the users realm.
After performing the upgrade, I get the following error:
Authentication failed. Authentication failure. Wrong credentials when attempting to login with an LDAP account on the admin or helpdesk realms.
[ERROR][privacyidea.lib.user:373] The user User(login='admin\\USERNAME', realm='users', resolver='') exists in NO resolver.
I’ve logged in using the local administrator account and done the following:
- Verified the admin and helpdesk realms are still present in pi.cfg under
- Disabled all policies to ensure the issue isn’t with permissions.
- Verified the LDAP resolvers are able to connect to AD.
- All three realms populate the appropriate users when viewing the userlist.
- Disabled all custom page rewrites in Apache2 site config.