we are granted a project room at the open source conference FrOSCon on August 11th.
We already planned some content:
- talk about push token (1h, Micha, Tamaro, Cornelius)
- talk about roadmap (0,5-1h, Cornelius)
- talks about real-world-examples / user stories (1h, Jochen)
Discussion / Panel
- discussion about webui (also icons) (1h, Cornelius)
- discussion about smartcard management (1h, Cornelius)
- How to add 2FA with privacyIDEA to your own open source project (1h-2h, Micha)
There are still some timeslots and we want to give other members from the community the possibility talk about their experiences or cool setups. Or you may simply suggest things to discuss.
Your input is valuable!
So either respond to this topic or send a private message!
Thanks a lot
10:00 – 11:00 Welcome: to privacyIDEA devroom and roadmap (Cornelius)
11:15 – 12:15 User story/Talk: 2FA with FreeIPA for sudo, VPN, kolab and more (Jochen)
12:15 – 13:45 Talk: What’s new: privacyIDEA Push Token (Micha, Tamaro)
14:00 – 15:00 Workshop: Howto add 2FA with privacyIDEA to your preferred open source project (Micha, Paul)
15:15 – 16:15 Discussion: Next gen Web UI for privacyIDEA (Cornelius, JP)
16:30 – 17:30 Discussion: Open source smartcard management with privacyIDEA (Cornelius)
17:45 – 18:45 Anyone still there?